Terms & Conditions updated: 09/11/2016
JC Unique Wholesale Ltd (hereinafter also referred to as “JC Wholesale”) welcomes you to its world of Online Shopping and much more. JC Wholesale is pleased to provide you the services of access to this website located at JCWHOLESALE.CO.UK (hereinafter also referred to as “site”). We here provide a set of TERMS AND CONDITIONS (hereinafter also referred to as “Terms”) of usage, that governs our relationship with users (of all types, using our services, in any manner, whatsoever, through any means and for any purpose), customers & others who interact with JC Wholesale. It forms the basis of your agreement with JC Wholesale and these Terms supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between JC Wholesale and you regarding the Services and Content. JC Wholesale provides you its services and sells its products to customers subject to the conditions set out in these terms. The parties to this agreement shall unless put repugnant to the context, means & include its successors, legal heirs, assignees, executors & administrators etc.
For the purpose of these terms, wherever the context so requires, “You” or “user” shall mean any natural or legal person, who is accessing our website- (JCWHOLESALE.CO.UK) or is using our services, in any manner, whatsoever, through any means. The term “JC Wholesale”, “we”, “us”, “our”, shall mean “JC Unique Wholesale Ltd”. Except when the context so requires, everything that is in the singular shall include the plural and whatever refers to the masculine shall include the feminine.
NB : By accessing or using this website or placing an order for purchase of goods on this website or by agreeing to these terms where the option is made available to you in the user interface, you are deemed to have expressed your consent to, agree with and understand these terms (as updated from time to time).
Flash Sale Terms & Conditions
Flash sale items are exclusively discounted items available from Thursdays (unless stated otherwise for special events). The promotion begins Thursday and ends Saturday.
The promoted goods will only be discounted between the times stated and if left in basket after the time the promotion is removed, the price will revert back to the original amount.
Offer is available for both online and instore, please ask members of the warehouse/office for more details.
There is a no return available on these promotional items, however we will still honour faulty goods with a replacement (if a replacement is unavailable we will either offer a credit or an item of similar value)
Bundle Price Terms & Conditions
Bundle prices are when we offer a number of X items for £X if bought together.
We (JC Wholesale) will set the items for the offer and are not interchangeable with any other products.
This offer is only valid Sunday and Mondays, we will not accept any purchases for this offer on any other days than the ones set.
If there are any returns for the items in the offer, you (the customer) will only be able to receive credit for the amount paid (which will be divided equally among the bags e.g 3 £12 bags for £30, you will only receive £10 credit if you returned one)
These bags are only returnable if they are found to be faulty. This must be done within 7 days of purchase due to the time frame of the offers.
Faulty goods can only be exchanged for the same design (if the bag is out of stock when returned then we can only exchange for a bag which was in the same offer at time of original purchase)
Matching Purse Offer Terms & Conditions
Matching purse offer is when a bag is offered with a matching/similar purse at a discounted price.
A minimum purchase of 5 bags must be bought before the offer is valid (this is changeable at JC Wholesale’s discretion)
We (JC Wholesale) will set the items for the offer and are not interchangeable with any other products not in the offer.
Colours do not have to match the banner/newsletter, only the print/style must.
This offer is only valid Tuesdays and Wednesdays, we will not accept any purchases meant for this offer on any other days.
If there are any returns for the items in the offer, you will only be able to receive credit or an exchange.
JEWELLERY TERMS & CONDITIONS
All returns must be requested within 7 days of receipt of goods. Any requests made outside 7 days of receipt of goods will be accepted at the discretion of JC Wholesale. We will exchange or refund items provided they are unworn and in saleable condition. All returned goods must arrive with their original packaging and labels attached. Any items returned without their original boxes will not be accepted.
We always thoroughly check all products before dispatch, but in the unlikely event that you have to return an item as faulty, it will be subject to inspection. Items deemed to be subject to general wear and tear, will not be accepted as faulty.
Earrings are exempt from the returns policy due to hygiene reasons and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Jewellery will be exempt from seasonal discounts (10% offers). Jewellery will have their own set discounts/sales when prompted via newsletter and banners.
- OWNSHIP & PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
The proprietary rights and other intellectual property rights (including, without limiting, copyrights, rights to use trademarks, trade names, JC WHOLESALE logo & brand names) to the site are owned by JC Wholesale. The software applications providing you all the services (videos, text messages, pictures etc) & the associated documentation ( in any form) including any improvement, modifications, upgrades & future updates, provided in any manner, are licensed to you by JC Wholesale. All the rights (including, without limiting, ownership rights) of the content posted by JC Wholesale on the site are reserved by JC Wholesale. This content can’t be used in any manner, whatsoever, without the prior permission & written consent of JC Wholesale. You agree that you will not take any action to jeopardize, limit or interfere with our intellectual property rights in the site and its software.
Links to our site: Those wishing to place a link to this Website on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site JCWholesale.co.uk without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires the express permission of JC Wholesale. To find out more please contact us.
- LICENSE TO USE
- EFFECTIVENESS OF THE TERMS
When you register/start using the site or place any order for purchase of our products, it is implied that you agree to the terms in full. Only upon acceptance of the terms contained herein, you will be entitled to submit electronic orders. You may use our Services only if you are 18 years of age or older. By using our services you warrant that you are 18 years of age or older. Users under 18 years of age should use the Site only with the permission of a parent or guardian. The parents or guardians of anyone under 18 years using the Site should review these Terms carefully.
Use by Children: We do not sell products to children. Only adults can make purchases on our site. If any user is under 18 years of age, use of this site shall be made only with the involvement of parents or guardian.
However, if you are under 18 years of age or are not entitled to use our site because of laws applicable in the country where you reside, then you cannot accept our terms & are refrained from using the site, softwares and other products/services.
- CHANGES/MODIFICATIONS/ALTERATIONS TO THE TERMS
JC Wholesale reserves the right to change, modify, alter or revise in any form, these terms, from time to time. We will notify the changes at appropriate place on the site. The changes will take immediate effect, when published. Therefore, you are advised to review the terms at regular intervals to keep yourself updated with such changes. Your express acceptance of the revised terms or usage of site after the date of publication of revised terms will be taken as your agreement to the same. If you do not agree to such changes/modifications/alterations/ to the terms, you should withdraw from using the site in any manner.
- COMMUNITY GUIDELINES AND ENFORCEMENT RIGTS
You agree that you will use this site only in a manner that is consistent with the Community Use Guidelines set forth below. If you use the Services in a manner that is inconsistent with the Community Guidelines, your Account/Registration on our site may be suspended or terminated and legal action may follow.
5.1. Restricted Use: Whether as a registered User or otherwise, You must not :
- Sell, rent, sub-license, lease or otherwise grant any rights to a third party to use materials from this site.
- Republish or publicize material from this site for commercial purpose or use the Site or its Contents for any commercial purpose or benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms.
- Undertake or try to edit, modify, decrypt, hack or discover the source code or protocols of the site or any material provided on the site or attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this site.
- Use the site for any unlawful, illegal, misleading, fraudulent or harmful activity or purpose.
- By any mean upload viruses or other malicious codes on the site that would impair the proper functioning of the site, such as Denial Of Service attacks (DOS) or Distributed Denial of Service attacks (DDOS) or Use the site in any way that causes any damage to the site or adversely affects its availability or accessibility.
- Use the site to transmit or send any unsolicited commercial communications like sending any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other forms of solicitation.
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of our Network, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our service providers.
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Site from other users of the Services without their express permission.
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata, utilizing JC Wholesale’s trademark, logo, URL or product name without our express written consent;
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Site, any individual element within the Site, JC Wholesale name, trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without the express written consent of the JC Wholesale.
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any of our Network systems or network or breach any security or authentication measures.
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by us or any of our service providers or any other third party (including another user), to protect the Site or its Contents.
- Attempt to access or search the Site or its Contents or download Contents from the Site through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by our Network or other generally available third party web browsers.
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Site or its Contents to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information.
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services.
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Hack, intercept, modify, damage or monitor any communication not meant for you.
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
5.2. User Obligations & Responsibilities/Usage of Site
5.2.1 Account Registration- If you want to use certain features of the Site, you’ll have to get registration on the site and create an account (“Account”) with a User ID and Password. By registering with the site, you can access or view the prices, product inventories and submit purchase orders electronically. You are responsible for using the site in a private and secure manner. We will not be liable for any damage or loss arising out of unauthorized account access resulting from your actions, such as not logging out of the account or sharing your account User ID or password. We reserve the right to refuse registration or cancel an account at any time.
As a user, you should provide true & accurate information while getting registration on the site. You agree not to create account or get registration for anyone else without his/her permission. You will not make any effort to gain access to an account belonging to someone else. You also agree not to create more than one personal account and report promptly to us, any unauthorized use of your account.
A User is solely responsible for all the activities done through or from his account on JCWholesale.co.uk
5.2.2 Using fraudulent information to complete orders and/or completing orders with fraudulent intent will result in the member account being deleted without notice and the proper authorities will be informed and legal action will be taken. Fraud includes, but is not limited to, the following: using stolen credit cards to complete orders; using false information to complete orders; using information that is not authorized by card holder.
5.2.3 If you infringe any other person’s intellectual property rights (such as a trademark, trade name, logo etc), your account will be liable to be disabled/suspended, sine die, at our sole discretion.
5.2.4 Although JC Wholesale is not obligated to monitor access to or use of our Services or Content, it has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Services, to ensure compliance with these Terms and to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. JC Wholesale reserves the right, but is not obligated, to remove or disable access to any account, at any time and without notice, if it considers any activity to be objectionable or in violation of these Terms, at its sole discretion. We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects our Services. We may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law or other legal requirements. We reserve the right to remove any material/content/information posted/shared/uploaded by you as a user (i.e. User Generated Content), if it is offensive, harsh, unwanted, illegal, sexually explicit in any way or it violates our terms or we think it is appropriate to do so. If for whatsoever reason, User Generated Content is removed, then we are under no obligation to put back or restore that content at any time.
5.2.5 As a User, you may come across content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. You acknowledge the same & use the site at your own risk & cannot hold JC Wholesale liable, in any respect, relating to the same.
5.2.6 User Verification- Sometimes due to some reasons, user verification is necessary. We reserve the right to ask for verification of a User’s identity & seek further information from the User. If a User is not able to verify his identity, he/she may not be able to access his/her account. Also, before accepting payments through cheques, we may consult credit rating agencies to verify your credit worthiness and you agree to this fact that we may obtain information about your credit worthiness from outside agencies, in such cases.
A complainant is solely responsible for the consequences of his/her complaint & he/she agrees that any complaint may be used in legal proceedings. Any false/misleading information provided in this case may result in civil or criminal liability.
In case of any complaints (including any complaints relating to violation of Intellectual Property Rights), please contact Contact Us.
5.2.8 Breach of Terms- Breach of these terms, in any way, may lead to harsh actions against you, including (but not limiting to), suspension/termination of your user account, prohibition from accessing the site & bringing legal/court proceedings against you.
5.2.9 General Practices-You acknowledge that JC Wholesale may establish general practices including, without limiting, the maximum number of days that text/video, or other uploaded content will be retained on the site, the maximum disk space that will be allotted to a user account on the site & maximum number of times you may access a service on the site in a given period of time. You agree that JC Wholesale has no responsibility or liability for your failure to get access on the site. JC Wholesale also reserves the right to modify these general practices at any time without notice & you acknowledge the same. JC Wholesale reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the Site and its features with respect to different Users, or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice.
5.3 TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT
5.3.1 As a user, you can terminate your account by simply closing or deleting your user account & ceasing to access the site. With this, all your rights to use our services will immediately cease/terminate/end.
5.3.2 Moreover, we reserve the right to terminate, close, or suspend your account at any time, if:
- You are using the site or your account for any illegal purpose or activity, whatsoever or with a fraudulent intention.
- It is necessary to do so to comply with any law, rule or regulation or we think it is necessary to do so.
5.3.3 If your user account is inactive for more than one year, then it is liable to be terminated/closed/suspended. Upon any termination, discontinuation or cancellation of Services or your Account, all provisions of these Terms which by their nature should survive will survive, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
- USING JC WHOLESALE ON MOBILE
- You will not sell, rent, sub-license, lease or otherwise grant any rights to a third party to use our software or mobile site.
- You will not undertake or try to edit, modify, decript, hack or discover the source code or protocols of our software or Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer our mobile site or any software contained within in.
- We may also automatically download configuration changes and updates to the Software from time to time. You may be required to update the Software in order to continue using services. You agree to accept such updates subject to these Terms unless other terms accompany the updates. We are not obligated to make any updates available and do not guarantee that we will continue to support the version of the operating system or device for which you licensed the Software or that updated Software will be compatible for use with end users running older versions of the Software. Updates may be required to maintain software compatibility, provide security updates or bug fixes, or offer new features, functionality or versions.
- TERMS OF SALE-ORDERS, PRICINGS,PAYMENTS & DELIVERY
7.1 Contract of Sale:
7.1.1 Buying goods on JC Wholesale:
If you want to buy any item on JC Wholesale, you must register an account on the website first. You need to select the item from our product listings, forward your order and pay the required price. Then, you receive an order confirmation from us and finally you get the delivery of the item(s) you purchased.
The product listings on our site constitute only an invitation to offer. Further, when you place an order for the purchase of our products, your order is an offer to JC Wholesale to buy the products stated in the order. Thus, your placement of order does not constitute any legal binding contract between you and JC Wholesale. A contract is not formed at the point in time when the payment has been taken from you nor at the point in time when you receive an email notifying confirmation of your order. A legally binding sales contract is formed, only when we dispatch the goods at your shipping address and notify you the dispatch.
7.1.2 JC Wholesale Rights:
We reserve the right to accept or reject any order placed on our site, at our sole discretion. Until the goods are dispatched, your order may be rejected or cancelled at any time without any explanations, even if you have received your order confirmation. We will be prompt in refunding the payment made by you for your order, if cancelled. You agree to waive all claims in case your order is rejected or cancelled by JC Wholesale.
7.1.3 Transfer of risk & ownership:
You acknowledge and agree that title and risk of loss to the Products pass to you upon delivery to the carrier. We do not provide insurance on the Products during delivery.
7.1.4 Non-payment of orders:
When your order has been finalised and processed by the company; if we have not been able to get communication regarding the order within 5 working days, we have the right to cancel your order. If this continues (a maximum 3 times, not necessarily 3 times in a row), we have the right to blacklist your company/account from using/ordering from our company.
7.2 Shipping terms:
7.2.1 Delivery time: All orders placed before 12 noon will be dispatched the same day. Orders received after this time can also be dispatched the same day but this cannot be guaranteed. Orders placed during the weekend will be processed on the next working day.
Most deliveries are next day, however large orders will be 48 hours due to the size/weight. Any 48 hour deliveries will be informed prior to despatch. JC Wholesale cannot change this as they have no control over the shipping times with the courier.
The company cannot guarantee any delivery hours or times. However at an extra cost payable by the customer, they can request: Pre 9am, pre 10.30am or pre 12pm drop off (only applies to England, Wales & Scotland). This is not guaranteed delivery in cases of delay. JC Unique Wholesale do not hold any responsibilty if these are delayed.
Please be aware on Bank Holiday and Public Holidays, there is no available delivery options running and will more than likely have an earlier cut off for delivery the day before.
Here it is expressly mentioned that we shall not be liable in case of delay in delivery of goods beyond 7 days due to reasons beyond control including without limiting, shortage of materials, labour strikes, transportation failure, shipping company error, or acts of God. The customer waives every claim in such a case.
7.2.2 Shipping Charges: Shipping rates are calculated on the basis of type & quantity of item, its weight, specifications and shipment destination.
Shipping charges shall be applicable extra and added to the total invoice. The costs of shipping and handling will be shown on your purchase receipt. However, we have provided a special offer, where there will be no shipping charges in case the total bill vale of order excluding applicable taxes is over £200. But this offer shall not be applicable on Saturday and Sunday deliveries.
7.2.3 Delivery tracking: Company will arrange shipping of the Products to your address using a carrier of Company choice. All dispatched goods are fully traceable. Enter the requisite details and you can easily track your order.
7.3 PRODUCT INFO, PRICING & AVAILABILITY
7.3.1 All prices displayed in the listings are in GBP (£).
7.3.2 All prices are exclusive of taxes and value added tax (VAT), as applicable will be added separately in your purchase invoice. However for European customers, no VAT will be applicable, provided they have a valid VAT number, issued by the appropriate authority.
7.3.3 We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular that the prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However the limitations of colour reproduction and the individual colour settings of your monitor may mean a slight variation. All sizes and measurements are approximate; however we do make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible.
7.3.4 We will honour your order subject to availability of stocks. In case a product you ordered is out of stock, your order will not get processed and no amount will be charged from you. On very rare occasions, you may receive a Shipping Confirmation from us, but the product is no longer available in our or our third party fulfilment provides inventory. You agree that we may rescind our acceptance and cancel your order without penalty if we are unable to ship the product you ordered due to unavailability. Thus you agree that, if any order is accepted and payment processed but later on it is found that the item ordered is out of stock, then we may contact or cancel your order and the amount received will be refunded back without additional liability of any sorts.
7.3.5 In certain cases, some of our products may be mispriced on the site. This usually happen due to technical errors at our back-end. Every time you place an order on our site, we will verify the price of the products ordered before processing the payment. In case a product you order has a price higher than the price on the listing, we may either notify you of the same to take our consent or cancel your order.
We are under no obligation to deliver the product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you an Order Confirmation or a Shipping Confirmation, if there is a pricing error, whether or not, obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognized by you as a pricing error. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mispublished including prices and promotions.
Further, we reserve the right to discontinue or change specifications and prices on products offered without prior notice and without incurring any obligation to you.
7.3.6 JC Wholesale will not be responsible for users who are involved in ‘drop shipping’ services. The stock and sale of goods are only to the user. JC Wholesale will not be responsible for any ‘promised’ or ‘sold’ goods to user’s customers if ‘sold’ or ‘promised’ goods are no longer available prior to purchasing from JC Wholesale,
- JC Wholesale only accept £ GBP as a form of currency, we do not accept any other form of currency at this moment in time.
- We generally accept payments by Debit/Credit cards, PayPal and Bank Transfers.
- At this time, we only accept Bank Transfers from businesses outside of Europe.
- PayPal can be used to make payments only if the total amount payable does not exceed £200 (including VAT and shipping).
- For all regular U.K. customers, we prefer receiving payments by Debit/Credit Cards. We only accept Master/VISA cards. American Express is not acceptable.
- For new customers, if the order is above £500, only bank transfer can be used as a mode of payment. However, regular customers can use Debit/Credit Card for payment, even if the order is above £500, but at the sole discretion of the company which can’t be questioned.
- We also accept cheques from our regular customers, provided the amount of payment is less than £ 500. To know more about when and how we accept cheques as a mode of payment, please Contact Us
- All payments on the Site are subject to applicable laws, statutes and rules. If the laws of the land, where a user reside, restricts or prohibits him/her from making payments on our site, then such laws will supersede these payment terms and such user should not make any payment on the Site. We disclaim any responsibility or liability in such cases.
- You represent and warrant that if you are paying for any purchases from us or then (i) any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honoured by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes
7.5.1 Cancellation of order: Generally, we do not accept any cancellations once we have dispatched the goods and notified you the same. If you want to cancel your order, you must contact our support team within 24 hours of your confirmation of order or before dispatch of goods, whichever is earlier. However, if the goods have not been dispatched, your may contact our support for the cancellation of order, even after the said period of 24 hours of your order confirmation. But, in this case your cancellation request will be entertained only at the sole discretion of the company, if it is feasible to do so.
If your cancellation request could not be processed due to expiry of the aforesaid time, then you have to receive the shipment. However, you can exercise your right to return the delivered goods as per clause 7.5.2.
All items are quality checked prior to being offered for sale. However, from time to time, faults can occur. Returns are only accepted for faulty items during a 14 day period (from the date that the items were received). Please send us a photograph and description of the item to email@example.com and we will be happy to issue a replacement or credit note. We reserve the right to reject a faulty item that does not meet our criteria – if the item does not actually have a manufacturers fault.
We do not accept any products that has been used by a customer and brought back as faulty item. Retailers need to ensure that the item is in saleable condition and inspect for any faults prior to selling the item to a customer.
JC Wholesale will not accept returned items that have been damaged through misuse, neglect, accident or intent howsoever caused. Neither are we able to accept responsibility for goods damaged in transit.
Returning a purchase
We hope that you will be happy with your purchase. To enable us to deal with your returned item(s) in an efficient manner we would appreciate it if you would follow the following steps:
- If, upon delivery, you notice that any of the products in your order are faulty or damaged you are entitled to a credit note if you notify us within 10 working days of receiving the goods. We are also happy to offer a replacement, if the item is still in stock. The credit note can be used against your next order.
- Please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with photo evidence. We will then let you know what to do. Depending on the size and weight of the package we will either ask you to return the package yourself or we will arrange for a courier to collect from you.
- If you were asked to return the items, please make sure to include a note of your name, address, order number and company in your return package.
-All products to be returned must be with their original packaging with tags attached and be in an unused condition. We will not refund goods that have been used, or not in their original packaging or show obvious signs of abuse. Goods that show obvious signs of abuse will be returned to the buyer with extra cost.
- Please ensure that all items are adequately protected and packaged with the items being marked as fragile on the outside of the packaging. We would suggest that items are enclosed in bubble wrap and are either boxed or enclosed in "Jiffy" type mailing bags. For your further protection we would suggest that all items are sent by the Post Office "recorded delivery" service.
Please note that JC Wholesale cannot accept responsibility for damage or delay caused by the delivery service.
Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Post Office "Recorded Delivery" service includes insurance cover whilst the goods are in transit, consequently should your return be mislaid you are covered to the value of the item.
- Credit will be issued within 7 working days of the date of receipt of returned goods.
This Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights or your rights under any contract you may have with us.
We do not accept returns for cases when sales are not being made, nor in exchange for an alternative colour/product if you change your mind about the item after despatch.
We will charge customers 15% of the unit cost of any item returned to us if we find no fault with the item.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES & DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- WE ALWAYS STRIVE TO KEEP OUR SITE ACCESSIBLE & BUG FREE. BUT THE SOFTWARES & THE SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON INFRINGEMENT OF ANY INTELLECTUAL OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT OUR SITE WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS OR DELAYS NOR WE GUARANTEE THAT IT WILL BE SECURED, ACCURATE, SAFE AND ERROR FREE.
- MOREOVER, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR OTHER ECONOMIC DAMAGE, (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITING, LOSS OF ANY BUSINESS PROFITS/REVENUES OR LOSS OF GOODWILL OR DAMAGE TO DATA OR SERVICE interruption OR computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute services) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or any other legal theory, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- In all cases our liability will be limited to fullest extent permitted by law. We do not assume any responsibility from use of the site by any of the users unless we expressly take the responsibility for the same. The limitations of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the agreement between JC Unique Wholesale Ltd and you and shall survive the termination of this agreement.
- Third Party Claims- You acknowledge & agree that we are not liable for any claim you have against any third parties and you release us from any claims arising out of or in connection with such claims you have against third parties.
- Indemnity- You agree to indemnify and hold JC Unique Wholesale Ltd and its officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against any claims, disputes, demands or liabilities, arising out or in any way connected with (i) your access to or use of our services or content, or (ii) your user content, or (iii) your violation of these terms, or (iv) your conduct, in any manner whatsoever. You will indemnify us for damages, losses, expenses, costs, including, without limiting, reasonable legal and accounting fees if any, suffered by us due to any and all such claims.
- GENERAL TERMS
10.1 We reserve all the rights not expressly granted to you.
10.2 Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered as a waiver of those right(s). The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if the same is in writing and duly signed by an authorized representative of JC Unique Wholesale Ltd. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise.
10.3 Sometimes, due to maintenance or up gradation of site or otherwise, your access to the site may be limited or suspended. This is inevitable so as to provide you the best of our services. You agree & understand that you will not be entitled to claim damages for suspension or limitation of use.
10.4 We cannot guarantee that our site will be available without any interruptions, delays or errors. There are many factors which may disrupt our site and over which we do not have any control. We do not take any responsibility in such cases and we will not be in breach of any of our obligations towards you under these terms.
10.5 We may provide you links to other websites. However, we are not, at all, responsible for the content of such other websites and we do not endorse, warrant or guarantee the products or services described or offered in such websites
10.6 If any portion of these terms is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will be applicable in form and effect.
10.7 You acknowledge and agree that you cannot transfer any of your rights or obligations under these terms or agreement to anyone else, in any manner, whatsoever, without prior notice and our express permission. However, we can freely assign these terms or any rights or obligation contained in them to any third party, without any prior notice.
10.9 Any notices or other communications provided by us under these Terms, including those regarding modifications to these Terms, will be given by us: (i) via email; or (ii) by posting to the Site. For notices made by e-mail, the date of receipt will be deemed to be the date, on which such notice is transmitted. Further, all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications shall be provided electronically and you agree that this mode of communication is valid to satisfy any legal requirements unless the applicable laws provide otherwise.
10.10 Jurisdiction- These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and JC Unique Wholesale Ltd shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and JC Wholesale and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
FOR ANY CLARIFICATIONS OR IN CASE OF ANY DOUBTS YOU CAN CONTACT US.